All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those seeking to learn more about Jewish celebrations, Cantor Matt Axelrod has written Your Guide to the Jewish Holidays: From Shofar to Seder. Intended for the reader who has prior kwledge about the Jewish holidays as well as the reader who kws the basics about the holidays but wants to understand them on a deeper level, Axelrod's book takes a humorous, light-hearted look at the eleven most important Jewish holidays. Instead of simply explaining that Jews are obligated to observe in a certain way because of a biblical text, Axelrod shows where each holiday, along with its rituals, came from in a historical context.
- Author BiographyCantor Matt Axelrod is the author of Surviving Your Bar/Bat Mitzvah: The Ultimate Insider's Guide. He has served Congregation Beth Israel in Scotch Plains, NJ for more than twenty years.
- PrizesWinner of Washington Book Publishers Book Design & Effectiveness Awards Illustrated Interiors Category 2014.
- Author(s)Cantor Matt Axelrod
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight299 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.