All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionImagine going through your day without feeling sick or tired. Through this new edition of the bestseller Your Health Your Choice, you will learn to control how you feel, both physically and emotionally. Inside the pages of this revolutionary guide, you will discover nutrition guidelines and wellness principles that will help ensure good health and transform the way you feel. Dr. Morter deals with the subject of unwellness. At first glance, the premises he advocates may seem urthodox. However, as his explanations progress through the book, his entire treatise becomes captivating. The ideas presented are simple and easy to accept. Your Health Your Choice does a commendable job of simplifying the very difficult concept that the body has an innate ability to keep itself in tune via proper nutrition.
- Author BiographyDr. M. Ted Morter, Jr., has devoted over twenty-five years to helping sick people get well. His lectures, seminars, research, and four-day programs (Concentrated Care) held at his clinic in Rogers, Arkansas, are attended by doctors and patients from around the world. Dr. Morter is the author of magazine articles and two books written for professionals, Chiropractic Physiology and Correlative Urinalysis.
- Author(s)Dr M Ted Morter Jr,M Ted Morter
- PublisherFrederick Fell
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationHollywood, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrederick Fell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.