All listings for this product
About this product
- Description5% separates you from the rest of the world: * 85% of what you are capable of doing, anyone can do* 10% of what you are capable of doing, others can be trained to do* 5%--that magical 5%--of what you are capable of doing, only you can do it As people, we realize that we are all different, but who knew that difference was comprised of such a small---but extremely potent---portion of our psyche? Your Intentional Difference: One Word Changes Everything maps out how you can discover what that 5% difference is, in ONE WORD, what it means, and how to master it in order to positively affect your life, your creativity, and productiveness. You are t an accident, and your differences are extremely valuable Learn from business leaders, entrepreneurs, employees, students---even a fisherman and a taxi driver---as they explore and outline their journeys of how their lives (both personal and professional) changed for the better the moment they were able to recognize and act on their 5% Intentional Difference. Come discover how Your Intentional Difference: One Word Changes Everything, can help you at work, in your relationships, and with that next big decision.
- Author BiographyKen Tucker is a highly sought after speaker, thought leader, trusted advisor, and chief designer of the Intentional Difference Process. He has authored or co-authored 4 books. A former Gallup Organization consultant and Keynote Speaker, Ken is now a Senior Partner at TAG. In his role at TAG, Ken serves as a leadership strategist and executive coach for chief officers in Fortune 500 companies and Government Agencies in the US, Mexico, United Kingdom and Australia. Ken has been interviewed by Sam Donaldson, appeared on Bloomberg Television. Ken has shared speaking platforms with Colin Powell, Jim Collins and Marcus Buckingham. Todd Hahn is a business leader, not-for-profit executive, executive coach for Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, and church pastor. He has authored/co-authored 4 books, and is recognized internationally as a thought leader on generational transformation and as a subject matter expert in helping organizations become incubators of creativity and industry leaders. His passion is to help leaders master their strengths in order to become all they can be. Shane Roberson is a cultural architect, transformational coach and a catalyst. He serves as Vice President for Client Services with The Armstrong Group (TAG). His passion is to bring out the best in people, seeking to become the best for the world and optimizing organizational and team performance. Shane is a cultural architect, transformational coach, and serves as Vice President for Client Services with The Armstrong Group (TAG). His passion is to help individuals be the best they can be, and to optimize organizational and team performance.
- Author(s)Ken Tucker,Shane Roberson,Todd Hahn
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.