Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionYour Journey to a Prayerful Life is a study designed with the everyday Christian in mind that will encourage the reader to grow in intimacy with God by exploring what the Bible teaches about prayer. Each lesson includes some specific ways to pray, and a suggested action accompanies each assignment. The goal of this book is that the reader will come to love Christ more than ever before.
- Author BiographyBARBARA SCHUTT is a lifelong student of prayer who has been a prayer leader for more than ten years. She has a passion for churches to move from being prayer-lite to being prayer-full and has been encouraging and equipping churches and coaching/mentoring local church prayer leaders around this vision whenever possible. Barb works full time as a registered nurse. She is married to Rev. Dave Schutt and has two married daughters and five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Barbara Schutt
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.