All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate all-in-one prosperity bible, featuring updated editions of the greatest works by the champion wealth builder of all time, Napoleon Hill. The timeless personal success writings of Napoleon Hill have inspired millions of readers to reach for and achieve their dreams since his debut book appeared in 1928. Now, three of Hill's most dynamic titles are available together for the first time, revised and updated in this convenient omnibus edition: Think and Grow Rich, one of the bestselling books of all time and one of the most successful reissues in recent publishing history, is Hill's landmark volume on wealth building. The Magic Ladder to Success, available where else, is the volume in which Hill first distilled the seventeen factors that make up his Law of Success philosophy. These seventeen factors are composed of specific beliefs and actions that enable leaders to triumph in many fields. The Master-Key to Riches is the actual handbook once used by Hill and certified teachers of his success methods. This is the reference that the master teacher provided for the teaching of his ideas. While all three titles are revised to avoid arcane language or points of references, each features the full range of ideas and exercises that appeared in the original volumes. These are the self-help classics that most marked Hill's success as the greatest prosperity teacher in history. Together, they provide the ultimate guide to attaining the life of your dreams.
- Author BiographyNapoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today s motivational thinking.
- Author(s)Napoleon Hill
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight798 g
- Width183 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.