Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever felt hopeless and asked yourself, Is there any good men ? This book will help you understand why our men are missing in action. You will encounter the evil force behind fatherlessness, sexual immorality, drug/abuse and all the terrible things that have a strong hold on our men; causing a break down in family relationships. This book also shares how to reclaim our men. It also provides us with testimonies of those who were once captured by the ugly enemy. This book has a companion. Part Two, Praying for our men: Prayer Journal and Daily Devotional.
- Author BiographyMarcia J. Polson lives in Texas. She is a prayer intercessor with an assignment to pray for our men. Most of her prayer life is private. She has seen many men regain their manhood, fullfilling their God ordain/purpose. She attended Morris Cerullo's School of Ministries and Pathway of Life Ministers in Training Bible Institute. Other writings include Praying for Our Men, Husbands, Sons, Nephews, Brothers, Uncles, Fathers, Friends Daily Devotional and Prayer Journal, Part II. She is an ordained and licensed minister. For more information please visit www.ferventprayerministries.com.
- Author(s)Marcia J Polson
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.