All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnder the guidance of a leading gynecologist, a team of experts in gynecology, psychology, sexuality, nutrition and exercise has contributed to this comprehensive guide. Everything women need to kw to formulate and follow their own plans for ensuring they remain healthy during this critical period is detailed in a readily graspable way in this handsomely illustrated guide. Subjects include guidelines on hormone therapy and natural alternatives, recommended dietary changes, exercise routines and strategies for safeguarding sexuality, intellectual ability and physical prowess.
- Author BiographyDr Robin N. Phillips, chief consultant and contributing editor, is Assistant Clinical Professor of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine, and Assistant Clinical Professor of Geriatrics and Adult Development at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York. Robin is also a practising gynaecologist.
- Author(s)Robin N Philips
- PublisherHamlyn (UK)
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamlyn (UK)
- Weight885 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.