All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow are memories formed? How do we learn? How does your brain control your body functions? Your Mind-Bending Brain and Networking Nervous System takes readers on an entertaining tour of the body's brain and nervous system. Every spread opens with an amazing science fact about the human body, then goes on to explain the science behind the fact. Detailed diagrams and amazing images illustrate the lively text.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYour Brilliant Body!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.