All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAround the world everyday, millions of people get up and go about their lives. Some just get by and others excel financially and in other areas. Effortlessly, they sail through life. What is it that sets these two groups apart? Your Money Boat is the culmination of years of study, research and practical experience by Paul Mollica CFP JP AMC. Paul is an Australian Certified Financial Planner, Accredited Mortgage Consultant, a business owner, an investor, and a qualified trainer. Increasingly, we have access to more and more information and are expected to react to the messages that bombard us day by day, hour by hour. Time and again, we are called upon to make decisions about financial and n-financial matters. These decisions can, at times, have less than ideal longer term effects on our health, wealth and happiness.The book will help you build a framework to look at your life and give you the tools to better determine what it is you are really trying to achieve in this world.This book's basic premise is that we are all the captain of our own Money Boat. Some of us have a clear purpose and spirited crew who visit exciting and exotic destinations. Yet for many of us, we are adrift, bobbing about in a complex and confusing sea of choices, in vessels that are t properly built for the task. Unlike many books on the subject of personal finance, this book has plenty of pictures and graphs to illustrate financial concepts. Where possible, you will have access to additional resources to help you on your journey. The numbers, strategy and examples used within these pages highlight some classic wealth building laws and bust some equally classic wealth building myths.This is t a get rich quick book. The aim is to provide you with quality information that you can use to set a rock solid foundation for your financial future, regardless of where you are on your journey so far. Along the way, you will discover some time proven methods that will greatly help you to improve your financial position. Some of these methods you will be able to act on straight away, others may highlight certain areas that you will need to change over time.Where possible, I have added context by way of stories, characters, case studies and quotes, plus the occasional song and movie reference. This lightens what can be a pretty heavy subject making it an easy and entertaining read.By looking at the big picture of your life's (financial and n-financial) journey, you will shift the way you view time and money. These shifts will enable you to make smarter financial decisions that benefit you and your family.Financial advisors from all disciplines are encouraged to give Your Money Boat to their clients to help explain some of the philosophies behind the financial advice and strategies that they deliver. Your Money Boat exists to help connect you with your vision of the future and make it as bright as possible! Happy sailing!
- Author BiographyPaul Mollica is a Certified Financial Planner, Accredited Mortgage Consultant, a business owner, investor and qualified trainer. He has been able to help thousands of people seeking financial freedom and Your Money Boat is the culmination of his years of study, research and practical experience. As the senior advisor at WealthKey, Paul helps people make smart decisions about their investments and retirement plans, providing them with greater financial independence, peace of mind and security for their retirement. When hes not running his business, Paul enjoys playing sport, reading and spending time with his wife, Liz and their two children.
- Author(s)Paul Mollica
- PublisherOMNE Communications
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOMNE Communications
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.