All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour Money, Day One poses this question to young adults: Will you control your money or will your money control you? Emphasizing starting early as the key to success, it champions the 'pay yourself first' budgeting plan, the wonders of compound interest, effective habit building, and the role of an emergency fund, and cautions on the lures and risks of credit card debt. Written with humor and anecdotes, Your Money, Day One provides the basic financial kwledge needed and details the personal responsibility necessary to ensure a successful financial future.
- Author BiographyMichael Wagner has over 25 years of professional work experience in the fields of finance, education, ethics and character education. Working in the independent and public school environment in Los Angeles, he discovered his passion to make a difference in the lives of young adults by helping them develop real life skills. He holds a Bachelors Degree in Administrative Management from the University of Northern Iowa and a Masters Degree in Educational Administration from the Michael D. Eisner School of Education at California State University - Northridge. Mike lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Ann and stepson, Michael, and has a 24 year old daughter, Megan.
- Author(s)Michael J Wagner Ma Ed
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.