All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecognized by women and caregivers as simply the best pregnancy guide available, this latest edition of Your Pregnancy Bible has been updated to take account of recent changes in antenatal and newborn care and to provide more comprehensive discussion of caesarean deliveries. Given a fresh design, it still contains special fold-out sections on each of the trimesters and the birth process; week-by-week images of the developing baby; in-depth chapters dealing with all aspects of antenatal care, labor preparation, delivery experiences and care of the newborn; comprehensive reference sections on medical treatments and procedures in both pregnancy and the postnatal period and an extensive glossary of ante- and neonatal termilogy. Written by a team of eminent specialists, Your New Pregnancy Bible is filled with everything prospective parents need to kw about creating the optimum environment for a developing baby and safeguarding the health and well-being of the mother.
- Author BiographyJoanne Stone, MD is Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, New York. She also has a clinical and consultative practice. Keith A. Eddleman, MD is Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, New York. He is an expert and educator in maternal-fetal medicine and clinical genetics.
- PublisherHamlyn (UK)
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamlyn (UK)
- Weight1451 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement4th
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.