All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeel great and perform at your best in the boardroom, weight room, bedroom, and beyond with this indispensable health and wellness guide: Your New Prime debunks current thinking about men's health and shows how every man can continue to operate at his peak at any age. Getting older may be inevitable, but in Your New Prime, serial entrepreneur and men's health expert Craig Cooper shows men that they don't have to accept the natural aging process. Based on the latest scientific research and Cooper's personal experience warding off diabetes, preventing cancer, and naturally increasing his own testosterone, Your New Prime is a comprehensive guide to the questions every man has as he ages. Tailored specifically for the New Primers, men forty years old and up, the book covers a wide range of vital topics-from improving sexual health and the impact of decreasing testosterone to proper nutrition, preventing memory loss, surviving the mid-life crisis, and achieving peak physical fitness. Your New Prime provides an indispensable 30-day program designed to help you lose weight, boost energy, and transform eating habits. Divided into easy-to-navigate sections, the book also contains essential information about how to influence epigenetic traits and reverse the effects of aging, while quizzes, audits, charts, tables, and callouts help readers determine and address their specific personal needs. Practical, honest, and vitally informative, Your New Prime details a lifelong strategy for maximum health-and will help any man perform his best, matter what his age.
- Author BiographyCraig Cooper is a serial entrepreneur and health and wellness advocate for 40+ men's health. He is the founder of CooperativeHealth and Performance Research Labs and was the cofounder of the telecommunications company Boost Mobile USA. He holds dual degrees in law and economics from the University of Sydney and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post on healthy aging. He lives in Newport Beach, California.
- Author(s)Andrew Heffernan,Craig Cooper
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Wave
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight665 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.