Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour Personal Style is an image management guide that will help readers match their personalities to their outward expression of clothing. Unlike other image management books that begin by dictating general rules about body type and coloring, this book will use personality and lifestyle assessment as a point of departure for guiding readers towards establishing a style that is truly their own. The author uses an active learning approach that allows readers to learn first-hand what a fashion consultant does as well as gain an intimate kwledge of how the design and fashion merchandising industry best suits its client. Students in wardrobe planning courses will be able to obtain a basic understanding of their own fashion sense by following the guidelines outlined in this book. Fashion entrepreneurs can immediately apply this book's exercises to their own business. Image professionals constantly seeking to expand their kwledge in wardrobe planning can utilize their talents in conjunction with any or all of the material found within these pages. Your Personal Style is packed with fashion tips and will serve as a handy reference guide for the student and professional alike. Features : -- Questionnaires and exercises - Threads - will combine into a personal style journal that readers can use as a tool for maintaining what they've learned in the book -- Magazine-like layout will include photographs tracking the progression of celebrity personal style, typical fashion do's and don'ts and before and after photos of professional image consulting clients -- In-depth coverage of the six fashion personality types, style selection factors, and wardrobe clustering concepts -- Instructor's Guide provides suggestions for planning the course and using the text in the classroom
- Author BiographyNancy Plummer is Program Chair of the Fashion Design Department at the International Academy of Design & Technology, Chicago.
- Author(s)Nancy Plummer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Notefull colour + illus
- Weight655 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.