All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionDo you long to drive a Ferrari at top speed on the open road, but find yourself always stuck on the freeway during rush hour? Do you wonder how you can feel like t eugh and too much at the same time? Like the rain forest, are you sometimes intense, multilayered, colorful, creative, overwhelming, highly sensitive, complex, and/or idealistic? And, like the rain forest, have you met too many chainsaws? Enter Paula Prober, M.S., M.Ed., who understands the diversity and complexity of minds like yours. In Your Rainforest Mind: A Guide to the Well-Being of Gifted Youths and Adults, Paula explores the challenges faced by gifted adults of all ages. Through case studies and extensive research, Paula will help you tap into your inner creativity, find peace, and discover the limitless potential that comes with your Rainforest Mind.
- Author BiographyPaula Prober, M.S., M.Ed. is a licensed counselor in private practice in Eugene, Oregon. Over the 30+ years she has worked with the gifted, she has been a teacher, consultant, adjunct instructor with the University of Oregon, and a guest presenter at Pacific University and Oregon State University. She has taught sessions on gifted adults and on parenting gifted children at conferences and webinars. Presently, she is counseling gifted adults and youth and consulting with parents of gifted children. She has written articles on giftedness for the Eugene Register-Guard, the Psychotherapy Networker, Advanced Development Journal and the Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association. She blogs about gifted adults and parenting gifted children at rainforestmind.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)Paula Prober
- PublisherGhf Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGhf Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySarah J Wilson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.