All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife sets up many questions to be answered and challenges to be faced and if we are born in the Western world, we are t encouraged to think beyond our physical senses - those which we can feel, hear, touch, see or smell. However, in many Eastern countries, there has t been this restriction as there is a greater acceptance of humanity as spiritual beings. It is for the advancement of this spiritual kwledge for the spiritual self, the soul, that this book was written and to encourage the further consideration and understanding of this advanced kwledge which can then lead to increased self-esteem - and this is of primary importance to those living in the Western world today.
- Author BiographyAfter more than 30 years of personal study and research, Theosophy - which is inclusive of science, religion and philosophy - has been my major area of interest. Much of my knowledge and understanding have come from studying the works of J Krishnamurti, HP Blavatsky, the Master Djwhal Khul, and Alice Bailey and Manly P Hall. I have also read very broadly in other areas too numerous to list. My foremost interest is in the human soul and esoteric psychology. My work has included the following: * I have held classes in all areas of soul development beginning at the stage of questioning, 'Who are we and why are we on the Earth?' until the awakening of more life purpose. I have found many people ask the same questions when they are genuinely seeking answers. * Along with this, I have taught numerology in my own course along with certain areas of astrology. * I have given many talks on soul-related topics. * Consulting is a major area for me and the combination of all of the above and my experience has enabled me to help many along the way.
- Author(s)Merawyn Mayfield
- Date of Publication11/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.