All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.94Free postage
- AU $27.95Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fantastic book that is simple, practical and incredibly soothing. The author's premise is that particularly in this time (a time when are lives seem to be lived at warp speed, a time when we are bombarded with unending tasks and choices, a time of psychological and ecomic dislocation), it is time to slow down, clear a space for oneself. This is a book that shows you how to clear the clutter from you home and from your soul. This is a book that teaches you to revel in your own spaciousness, a place of stillness and joy. Our clutter, writes Vogt, becomes like ather member of the family that we feed, house and lug around. She shows us that it's t our stuff, but the holding on to it that creates a force field of stuck-ness that clouds our perceptions and paralyses our lives. Clutter is t just the junk spilling out of the closet. It is anything or thought that prevents us from experiencing who we truly are. Clearing is t a tedious exercise of throwing away, but a gentle journey of slowing down, letting go and cultivating self-care. Included are daily tips and meditations and a de-cluttering checklist.
- Author BiographyStephanie Bennett Vogt is New England's leading space clearing expert. She brings over 35 years of experience to the teaching and consulting practice she founded in 1996 helping homes and people come into balance. Stephanie teaches her clearing programmes at centres worldwide and writes a column for the Huffington Post and is a #1 top-selling course contributor for DailyOM. Stephanie lives with her husband of twenty-six years in Concord, MA.
- Author(s)Stephanie Bennett Vogt
- PublisherHierophant Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHierophant Publishing
- Weight500 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.