All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionYour Steady Soul bridges the author's ideas and beliefs regarding humanity, logic, and intuition, in an effort to create hope and a safe haven, to learn and grow together. Society, at times, feels like it flows against the grain of the soul. Until we align our minds with our souls, we will continue to grieve for our highest selves as individuals, as a society, and as a world family. What we feed will grow. If we feed fear, hate, and prejudice, it will infiltrate our veins while limiting our potential. In contrast, if we feed kindness, empathy, and love, we create an immeasurable healing ripple effect throughout our world. Your Steady Soul also addresses the difficult topics of child abuse and welfare, as well as domestic violence. It encourages survivors of abuse to transform their experiences and pain into wisdom so that it does t define a negative path for their future. Intuition is a divine compass for the soul. Our steady souls are secure, just waiting to be awakened and connected with a force greater than ourselves. It is a gift to feel the light inside in the midst of despair. We have the ability to define our own lives within circumstances beyond our control. Transforming pain and hurt into peace and blessings is challenging, and can seem at times like a mountain too high to climb, but you do have the courage within you. It is by leaving our comfort zones that we discover the depth of us. Our choices and actions will determine the soul prints that we will leave in this world. The present moment is the beginning of your future; join me in attempting to create our beautiful lives today.
- Author BiographyLeta B. is a humanitarian, attorney, and author. Since 2004, she has provided legal representation for abused and neglected children in the child welfare system while operating a private family law firm. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from University of Denver Sturm College of Law and Bachelor of Science degree from Regis University. She has been married for over 24 years, and is a proud mother of four beautiful daughters. Leta felt compelled to leap out of her comfort zone to write Your Steady Soul due to seeing the overwhelming pain and suffering throughout the world. She wanted to give a gift of love and kindness to all, with the hope it will contribute to humanity and the soul of the world.
- Author(s)Leta B
- PublisherYour Steady Soul, LLC
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYour Steady Soul, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.