All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for young children who have been conceived by egg donation. Professional guidance dictates that the parents of egg-dor children may like to raise their child with the kwledge that they are from an egg-dor pregnancy. That way, the children can grow up with the kwledge of where they come from, and the fact will always be there, ready to be processed when they start to understand the facts of life. This book is intended to help parents with this task. It is targeted at very young children (aged 2 to 4 years), with lots of big pictures and few words. It explains how their parents fell in love but did t have a baby, so they went to the hospital and someone special gave them an egg. As with all books in the 'Your Story' series, there is a space for a picture of the child concerned on the last page.
- Author(s)Gina Hashrard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.