All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPensioners are losing many millions of pounds each year through saving badly and paying too much tax. The central theme of Your Taxes & Savings 2005-2006 is to help them make the most of their money. It is full of essential information on topics we all need to kw more about. The section on tax explains how much tax you should pay, how to avoid paying too much this year - and how to claim it back from previous years with compensation or interest. It also warns about the most common hidden tax traps. The section on savings covers the wide variety of complicated savings products that are around - and what risks and returns older people should expect from each. It also explains how to save money in simple ways, how to avoid wasting money in savings accounts that pay thing, and how to get the best interest, even on a current account. There is also advice on the Financial Services Authority, how to complain, and how to get compensation.
- Author(s)Paul Lewis
- PublisherAge Concern Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAge Concern Books
- Out-of-print date14/09/2006
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.