All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionAs God allows us to understand the mystery and marvel of brain science, we have the exciting opportunity to reexamine our assumptions about human behavior. Perhaps where does this impact our lives more profoundly than when we think about raising children--especially teenagers. Where parents often see a sweet boy or girl who has morphed into an incomprehensible bundle of hormones and angst, what we really ought to be seeing is an amazing young adult whose brain is under heavy construction. And changing the way we see our teens will revolutionize our relationships with them. Organized by what we hear teens say--things like I'm bored, You just don't understand, Why are you freaking out?, I hate my life!, or Hold on . . . I just have to send this --this book helps parents develop compassion for their teens and discernment in parenting them as their brains are progressively remodeled. Rather than seeing the teen years as a time to simply hold on for dear life, Dr. Jeramy and Jerusha Clark show that they can be an amazing season of cultivating creativity, self-awareness, and passion for the things that really matter.
- Author BiographyDr. Jeramy Clarkserves as the pastor of discipleship at Emmanuel Faith Community Church near San Diego, California. He andJerusha Clarkhave coauthored four books, three of which hit the CBA bestseller's list. Jerusha's own works span a wide variety of topics, including spiritual growth, women's issues, marriage, and mental health, including the bestselling book Every Thought Captive. The Clarks teach individually and together at churches, retreats, schools, and conferences.
- Author(s)Jeramy Clark,Jerusha Clark
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width163 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Narrator(s)Jeramy Clark,Jerusha Clark
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time640
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.