About this product
- DescriptionStudy Smarter for the SAT* with Your Total SAT* Solution Test Prep with TestWare(R) CD! REA's test prep is the best way for high school students to prepare for the SAT* and raise their test scores. Students at all learning levels will benefit from this comprehensive college entrance test prep. Our in-depth review chapters are completely aligned with the most recent SAT* content. The review covers all the subjects tested on the SAT*: Critical Reading, Sentence Completion, Writing, and Math. Drills and practice questions in each chapter help you assess your skills and gauge your test-readiness. The book includes a diagstic test plus four full-length practice tests that replicate the exam's question format and timing. Two of the book's practice exams are featured on our TestWare(R) CD with the most powerful scoring and diagstic tools available today. Automatic scoring and instant reports help you zero in on the topics and types of questions that give you trouble w, so you'll succeed when it counts. Our detailed explanations of answers help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. We don't just say which answers are right - we also explain why the other answer choices are incorrect - so you'll be prepared on test day. This complete SAT* package also includes a section on choosing the right college. Written by a guidance counselor, this special chapter gives you helpful information about applying to colleges. As an added bonus, the test prep includes REA's exclusive vocabulary iPhone app, so you can study anywhere.When it's time to take the SAT*... REA has Your Total SAT* Solution !
- Author BiographyMel H. Friedman, M.S., has a diversified background in mathematics and has developed test items for Educational Testing Service. His teaching experience is at both the high school and college levels. He has also authored and co-authored books on SAT* preparation. Sally Wood, M.S., has been a certified exam reader for Educational Testing Service and a test-item writer for ACT, Inc. She has taught Advanced Placement* and dual-credit courses, and has counseled college-bound students on such topics as academic preparation, test-taking, and college admissions. Adel Arshaghi, M.S., has written and contributed to a number of books on high school and college math on topics ranging from geometry to statistics to the peculiarities of math items on the SAT*. He has taught mathematics at both the secondary and college levels. Michael Lee, M.A.T., is a SAT* tutor and teaches high school literature and expository writing. He began his teaching career in 1996 as an adjunct professor at New Jersey's Mercer County Community College, where he still teaches composition on a part-time basis. Michael McIrvin, M.A., taught university writing and literature courses for more than 12 years and has been a professional editor for more than a decade. Penny Luczak, M.A., teaches math as a faculty member at Camden County College in New Jersey. Drew D. Johnson, B.A., has written and contributed to a number of books on test preparation for grades K-12. He has wide-ranging experience as an educational writer, editor, and consultant. Lina Miceli, M.A., worked for many years as a high school guidance counselor in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Dr Anita Price Davis,George DeLuca,Joseph Fili,Marilyn Gilbert,Robert Bell,Suzanne Coffield
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1565 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.