All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Your Undergraduate Psychology Project by Mark Forshaw offers more in-depth hints and tips in a simple, informal style designed to ease readers further into the world of research. A variety of special features include: structured chrologically around planning a project, carrying it out, and writing it up; practical advice on how to deal with day-to-day problems such as software failures or uncommunicative interviewees; and written in consultation with a number of experienced academics and students of psychology.
- Author BiographyMark Forshaw is Director of Endpoint Development and Outcomes Assessment at Adelphi Values, UK, having previously been a Principal Lecturer and Deputy Director of the Centre for Health Psychology at Staffordshire University. He is Chair of the BPS Membership Standards Board, and a Trustee of the BPS, and the winner of the BPS Division of Health Psychology Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Advancement of Health Psychology 2011. He is the author of many books, including Critical Thinking for Psychology: A Student Guide (Wiley, 2012) .
- Author(s)Mark Forshaw
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.