All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI was the one he trusted. I was the one he loved, the only one who believed him, even when his own mother had locked him up and thrown away the key. And w, I was going to pass down the white tiled hallway, kck on his doctor's office door, slam his secret tebook on her desk and make her read it, make her understand what he was hiding, make her see what only I had seen. April won't let Jonah go without a fight. He's her boyfriend-her best friend. She'll do anything to keep him safe. But as Jonah slips into a dark depression, trying to escape the traumatic past that haunts him, April is torn. To protect Jonah, she risks losing everything: family, friends, an opportunity to attend a prestigious music school. How much must she sacrifice? And will her voice be loud eugh to drown out the dissenters-and the ones in his head?
- Author(s)Leah Scheier
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.