Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs fathers, we are expected to teach our sons and daughters, the Word of God. Tough assignment. Especially in light of the fact that we are living in a post Christian culture. Our values are under attack daily from just about every angle. As fathers, how do we equip our children to withstand this persistent onslaught? Your Walk, Their Walk is a practical guide to help you, as a dad, be more effective in this critical assignment. Topics covered are: The need to fight for your kids. The necessity of starting with yourself. What to do. Where to start. How to involve your kids. What to avoid. What to do if you have children with special needs or you are dealing with the reality of divorce with children. What will keep you from being successful in this task. There is a companion workbook to help you apply this with you children and or other men.
- Author(s)J Michael Cunningham
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.