Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- Description25 year old, school teacher, Mikayla Parker doesn't claim to have the perfect life. Her dysfunctional family past and highly opinionated views prove beyond her imperfections. With the exception of a knight in shinning armor and a white picket fence she never asked for much and prided herself on her loving relationship with fiance Cory, that is, until she realizes he's engaged in other things besides their relationship. In between the battles with Cory and his other woman, Mikayla faces temptations of her own when introduced to Eric, a handsome, debonair successful business man whose bankroll is bigger than his....feet. Obviously married, Eric has his sights on Mikayla and a mere friendship isn't eugh for a man who's used to having it all. He spares expense to win her over and her unwillingness to be anything but his leading lady only pushes Eric harder. Will Mikayla be able to resist the wrong man at the right time OR will she risk everything to love a man who has it all, including a wife? Find out what happens when more than opportunity kcks at Mikayla's door. Come outside! You can sleep with my husband but can't talk to me woman to woman? Eric's wife screamed and pounded at my door. Come outside you home wrecking @# DEGREES?& !
- Author BiographyTalana Brooks grew up in a middle class suburb just outside of Chicago, Illinois. Raised as the youngest female in an extended family household of eight children, she found influence in various personalities and at a young age began to produce those on paper. After graduating high school, Talana went on to being the first member of her family to complete college. The victory was bitter-sweet. Upon earning her degree in Psychology in 2001, she lost her older brother to an act of violence. Her brother, an innocent victim at the wrong place at the wrong time, had been fatally shot and to add insult to injury, it was rumored that the perpetrator was an old friend. It was a senseless act that would have an everlasting affect on her family forever. On her road to recovery, Talana has worked with children through various programs and has begun to work harder on her career as a writer by quitting her job and giving her dream one hundred percent. She's dedicated her strong will and successes to her brother, Coley Brooks, because of his pride and beliefs in her achievements before his passing. Talana has vowed to strive even harder to succeed for the sake of her daughter and the rest of her family. If she had any advice to offer it would be to live life to the fullest. Stay humble and keep pursuing your dreams no matter how far away they seem. Pray everyday for them to come true.
- Author(s)Talana T Brooks
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.