Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone concerned about the financial security of their loved ones, here's everything you need to kw about avoiding costly probate and establishing an efficient will and estate plan! Easy to understand and filled with dozens of real-life examples, Your Will & Estate Planexplains how to set up a will, select beneficiaries, select and establish the right trusts, protect assets against Medicaid claims, and much more. This valuable and authoritative guide features important advice on such sensitive issues as setting up a will when death is impending, managing the assets of one's parents, making legal arrangements for common-law and same-sex couples, and planning for the care of disabled children or mentally impaired relatives. It also shows how to transfer financial assets and property at minimum expense and maximize the protection of property against transfer taxes and other expensive fees. Filled with a wealth of worksheets, sample will forms, and a handy glossary of terms, Your Will & Estate Planapplies to estates of all sizes and t only saves loved ones thousands of dollars in attorney costs but also a lot of unintended nightmares. Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
- Author BiographyHarvey J. Platt is an attorney and a frequent lecturer on the subject of estate planning. His law firm, Plat & Platt, has an exensive practice concentrating in the field of trusts and estates. He is the author of Your Living Trust & Estate Plan and Making a Will and Creating Estate Plans, and a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and cochairperson of the New YOrk State Association for Retarded Children Turst. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Harvey J Platt
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/02/2003
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.