All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.87
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.33
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $18.95
- AU $12.04Trending at AU $15.73
- AU $7.22Trending at AU $11.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionMummy and Daddy Bear reassure their three little bears that each is equally special. But the little bears start to wonder: do their differences mean one is loved less? After some love and affection, the bears are satisfied that they really are all their parents' favourites!
- Author BiographySam McBratney is the author of the bestselling picture book Guess How Much I Love You and has won the Bass Ireland Arts Prize and the Bisto Award twice. He lives in Northern Ireland.
- PrizesShortlisted for Bisto Book Award: Eilis Dillon Memorial Award 2004-2005.
- Author(s)Sam McBratney
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width230 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anita Jeram
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.