All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA special, beautiful, gold-embossed 10th-anniversary edition of this winning story of unconditional family love, from the creators of Guess How Much I Love You. In this heart-meltingly gorgeous, reassuring story, three little bear siblings one day begin to wonder: how can they all be the most wonderful baby bears in the whole wide world to their parents? Mummy Bear and Daddy Bear must set about reassuring their three little bears - who are all different - that each one of them is equally special and equally loved.
- Author BiographySam McBratney is the author of the bestselling picture book Guess How Much I Love You and has won the Bass Ireland Arts Prize and the Bisto Award twice. He lives in Northern Ireland. Anita Jeram is the illustrator of Guess How Much I Love You and the author/illustrator of The Most Obedient Dog in the World and I Love My Little Storybook. She lives in Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)Sam McBratney
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight182 g
- Width260 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anita Jeram
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.