All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete guide to finding work for anyone aged 50 and over. Whatever your circumstances - from a change of career, a move to self-employment, a need to earn a decent income, or wishing to decrease your hours to free up time for other pursuits, this invaluable book helps readers to define their individual work needs and learn the modern techniques for successful job hunting. Helping readers to refocus and build confidence in the job market, the contents include getting in the right mind set, establishing clear goals, social media, networking, CV writing, interviews, stereotypes and how to deal with them, and self-employment.
- Author BiographyDenise Taylor is an award-winning careers coach and chartered psychologist. She writes articles for national papers and magazines including the Metro, Woman's Weekly and Men's Fitness. She has been a guest on 17 different radio shows discussing careers topics and is a regular speaker on the Phil Williams show BBC Radio 5 Live. She has also been the featured career coach on Tonight with Trevor McDonald.
- Author(s)Denise Taylor
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.