You're Hired! Psychometric Tests: Proven Tactics to Help You Pass by Ceri Roderick, James Meachin (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.25+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.05Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you intimidated by the prospect of psychometric tests at your interview? They are being used increasingly often by recruiters to distinguish the top candidates for a job. This unique guide is written by psychologists who specialise in the recruitment process so they understand exactly what psychometric tests are for and how you can tackle them successfully. Packed with practice questions, sample tests, tips and accurate advice you can be reassured that it will equip you to handle any test thrown at you with confidence and ease; whether you're a first or second jobber, career-changer or coming back into work after a career break. The You're Hired! series shows job hunters how to research, apply for and land the job of their dreams.
- Author BiographyCeri Roderick is Head of Assessment at Pearn Kandola, with over 25 years' experience in using psychometric tests. He works with blue chip companies and government departments, nationally and internationally, on all aspects of job assessment. Ceri is a regular press commentator and writes and presents regularly on assessment and leadership issues. James Meachin is Principal Psychologist at the business psychology consulting firm Pearn Kandola, where he specialises in the design and delivery of assessment processes. His work encompasses all areas of assessment including developing psychometric tools, job analysis and selection processes used by assessment centres James Meachin is Principal Psychologist at Pearn Kandola where he specialises in the design and delivery of assessment processes for national and multi-national clients. He is a chartered occupational psychologist and holds a masters degree from Cardiff University. Ceri Roderick is a Partner and Head of Assessment at business psychologists Pearn Kandola, with over 25 years experience in using psychometric tests. After a period with Deloittes, he joined Pearn Kandola in 2000, working with blue chip companies and government departments, nationally and internationally, on all aspects of assessment.
- Author(s)Ceri Roderick,James Meachin
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleYou're Hired!
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.