All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this day in age pre-marital sex has become rmal while at the same time so has having children at an early age. Young men are usually the suspects in such situations without having anyone or any where to turn to for guidance and acceptance. Kevin Money has been down that road becoming a father at the tender age of seventeen and had to rely on hard lessons to become the man and father he is today. With this book, he encourages young men and fathers to stay in the game matter how hard it may be. Young women and mothers should read this book to understand the mind of a young father and be that extra encouragement he needs to be a great father.Young men whether they are fathers, or engaging in sexual activity, or have thought about it will see this book as an eye opener and a life changing experience that will send them down the right path to becoming more than just great fathers but great men.
- Author BiographyKevin D. Money is married to the beautiful Adriana Money and they share 3 children; Darius, Braylon, & Serenity. K. Money is a mentor, motivator, & a man after God's heart. He has been speaking to youth and young adults for over 10 years and is just getting started! He is a very energetic and animated communicator who uses comedy and illustrations to captivate the attention of the audience. He has a passion and a powerful gift to speak into the lives of audiences of all ages encouraging them to revolutionize their worlds and empowering them to walk in their purpose. As an empowerment/motivational speaker, author, entrepreneur, playwright, ministry and community leader Kevin Money has dedicated his life to making a powerful and positive impact in the lives of this generation.
- Author(s)Kevin D Money
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.