All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA helpful guide to successfully managing your finances in the golden years. With people living longer, retirement can stretch up to 20 and 30 years. You're Retired, Now What? provides sound advice, helpful tips, and an effective approach to managing money during retirement. The book covers such key issues as maximizing IRA distributions, planning cash flow over the years, the best investment strategies for retirees, and more. It includes helpful worksheets, case studies, and sample forms. Ronald M. Yolles, JD, CFP (Southfield, MI) is an attorney and certified financial analyst. Murray Yolles, JD, MBA (Southfield, MI), Ron's father, has expertise in estate planning and tax issues.
- Author BiographyRonald M. Yolles, JD, CFA is an attorney and certified financial analyst. He is the President and Senior Portfolio Manager of Yolles Investment Management, Inc. He has been quoted widely in the national and local media and was a speaker at the 1995 Schwab National Financial Advisors Conference. Murray Yolles, JD, MBA, Ron's father, has extensive experience and expertise in estate planning and tax issues.
- Author(s)Murray Yolles,Ronald M. Yolles
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/1998
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.