You're Teaching My Child What?: A Physician Exposes the Lies of Sex Education and How They Harm Your Child by Miriam Grossman (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you think sex education is still about the birds and the bees, you're wrong. And it's t about science either. If you're a parent with children in the public school system, you need to kw what's really going on.In You're Teaching My Child What? Dr. Miriam Grossman rips back the curtain on sex education today, exposing a sordid truth. Instead of teaching our children the facts of life, sex educators are lying to them, igring medical fact in favor of politicized, and dangerous, propaganda that could ruin your child's life forever. In You're Teaching My Child What? you'll learn what sex educators don't want you to kw: * Why the discredited founder of sexology --dead for half a century--has more influence on sex education than today's most eminent neurobiologists * How information your child gets about common infections like herpes, warts, and Chlamydia is whitewashed * When safe sex isn't safe: why condoms won't protect your teens from some of the most serious sexually transmitted diseases * How sex educators try to rmalize fringe behaviors--igring the health risks to your children The sex education establishment would like to lull you into thinking that they kw best--but the epidemic of sexually transmitted infections in young people today is testimony to a system that's gone mad.
- Author BiographyMiriam Grossman, M.D., is a board certified child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist who began You're Teaching My Child What? as a senior fellow at the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute. Following the release of her last book, Unprotected: A Campus Psychiatrist Reveals How Political Correctness Endangers Every Student, published in November 2006 by Sentinel (Penguin), she was interviewed on more than 150 radio, news, and television shows. Dr. Grossman's work has received positive reviews in The Wall Street Journal, National Review, The Weekly Standard, The American Spectator, Townhall.com, NewsMax.com, and elsewhere. She is a contributing columnist at Townhall.com and speaks to parents, students, educators, and health professionals internationally on the dangers of political correctness in her profession. She lives in Los Angeles with her family and a beagle, Willie Prozac.
- Author(s)Miriam Grossman
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.