Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn this follow-up to the successful 'From Lad to Dad', a year in the life of a first-time father is documented, alongside information panels packed with practical ideas and advice for other first-time fathers. Once the baby is born, your life will be packed with new challenges to face and new skills to learn. You're the Daddy will be your companion throughout your baby's crucial first year and reassure you if you find that things are getting tough! And at the end of this year, this trusting guide will ensure that you will have mastered the art of being a great dad. It follows the journey of Stephen Giles and his progress through the first year of his baby's life. He tells his story with great humour, and plenty of practical ideas for other first-time fathers covering areas such as the conflict between work pressure and sleepless nights, your changing relationship with your partner, and how to keep the 'competitive dad syndrome' under control.
- Author BiographyStephen Giles is an author, playwright and journalist. He has worked as an editor, columnist, reviewer, football pundit and language tutor (although not all at the same time). He is also the co-founder of website www.justdads.co.uk. He is the father of two boys and lives in North Wales. He is also author of the bestselling From Lad to Dad.
- Author(s)Stephen Giles
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication10/11/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationIpplepen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Ladder Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.