All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you watch football games, do you feel as if you kw as much--maybe more--than the actual refs? Here's your chance to prove it, with Wayne Stewart's You're the Ref. You're the Ref, first published in 2011 and w newly revised, is divided into five exciting sections covering all three phases of the game--offense, defense, and special teams. From basic holding and pass interference calls to more complicated rules such as roughing the kicker, illegal touching and those governing fumbles, it examines just about every scenario that could unfold on a football field. Most of the situations in this book come from real games--many that diehard fans will be sure to remember--so don your zebra stripes, grab your whistle, and take your position in the offensive backfield. After all, you're the ref! Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sports--books about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team. Whether you are a New York Yankees fan or hail from Red Sox nation; whether you are a die-hard Green Bay Packers or Dallas Cowboys fan; whether you root for the Kentucky Wildcats, Louisville Cardinals, UCLA Bruins, or Kansas Jayhawks; whether you route for the Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadiens, or Los Angeles Kings; we have a book for you. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyWayne Stewart has been a professional sportswriter for more than thirty years and has authored thirty books, including Name that Ballplayer, You're the Umpire, and The Little Giant Book of Basketball Facts.
- Author(s)Wayne Stewart
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byRaymond Berry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.