Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt was at their 'torture chamber', a hut in the pinewoods nearby, that Varg Veum, Private Investigator, first encountered the gang's pathetic but deadly ferocity. Eight-year-old Roar's bicycle had been stolen and t an adult in sight dared retrieve it. But a preliminary brush with such youthful violence was as thing compared to what awaited Veum when he got to kw Roar's blue-eyed, shy yet sensuous mother, Wenche Andresen, and her estranged husband, Jonas. Veum's attempts to break up Joker and his pack of young thugs by enlisting the help of the local youth club leader proved a dead end. But t so dead as the man who lay prone with a knife in his back on the floor of Andresen's flat. Yours Until Death is an unbearably tense vel of revenge and murder about marriage, childhood, bereavement and the destructive force of passion. First published in Norwegian in 1979, it was described by the critic Nils Nordberg as 'one of the finest, most serious, most ambitious books in post-war Norwegian crime writing'.
- Author BiographyGunnar Staalesen, born in 1947 in Bergen, Norway, is a leading author of crime stories, whose books have been translated into more than 12 languages and have twice won Norway's top crime prize, the Golden Pistol.
- Author(s)Gunnar Staalesen
- PublisherArcadia Books
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcadia Books
- Weight278 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine129 mm
- Translated byMargaret Amassian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.