All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionYouth, Health and Welfare provides a critical, policy and practice-orientated inter-disciplinary perspective on the changing nature of young people's lives, and its impact on their health and wellbeing. The book draws on the latest research from a variety of Australian and international sources, to introduce current debates and theoretical ideas, analyse key health and wellbeing issues, examine the challenges for health and education professionals and review the ways in which health and educational approaches impact on youth. The focus throughout is on young people's experiences, priorities and attitudes in relation to risk, wellbeing and health in a changing world.
- Author BiographyJohanna Wyn is a Professor and Director of the Youth Research Centre in the Faculty of Education at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Johanna Wyn
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.