All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYouth Work, Early Education, and Psychology re-examines the set of relations generally referred to as working with children and youth. It presents a series of propositions that highlight politicized strategies to working with young people under current conditions of late liberal capitalism.
- Author BiographyHans Skott-Myhre is Professor of Child and Youth Studies at Brock University, Canada. Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw is Professor of Child and Youth Care at the University of Victoria, Canada. Kathleen Skott-Myhre is Assistant Professor at the University of West Georgia, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCritical Cultural Studies of Childhood
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHans Skott-Myhre,Kathleen Skott-Myhre,Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.