All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe difference between helping and selling is just two letters If you're wondering how to make your products seem more exciting online, you're asking the wrong question. You're t competing for attention only against other similar products. You're competing against your customers' friends and family and viral videos and cute puppies. To win attention these days you must ask a different question: How can we help? Jay Baer's Youtility offers a new approach that cuts through the clut-ter: marketing that is truly, inherently useful. If you sell something, you make a customer today, but if you genuinely help someone, you create a customer for life.
- Author BiographyJay Baer is a marketing keynote speaker, consultant, and digital marketing pioneer. He has consulted for more than 700 brands since 1994, including 30 of the Fortune 500. In addition to Youtility, he's co-author of the social business transformation book, The NOW Revolution. Baer runs the popular Convince & Convert blog, and is host of the weekly Social Pros podcast.
- Author(s)Jay Baer
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width158 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.