All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHow To Make And Market YouTube Videos That Bring Hungry Online Buyers Straight To Your Products And Services Don't Waste Days (Or Weeks) On YouTube Strategies That Don't Work ... You Can Learn And Implement The Best YouTube Strategies For 2015 In Just A Few Hours With This Book. Get The Smartest YouTube Videos Up FAST And Get Subscribers And Viewers Who Want What You Are Selling FREE From YouTube You're wasting time and money listening to expert advice about YouTube. You don't need expensive equipment, complicated software and fancy lighting rigs to make YouTube videos that people want to watch (and like and subscribe to). People are interested in what you have to say and offer, and YouTube brings you an audience from all over the world. Your content and YouTube's audience is a powerful match that can only make you more money - if you have the right strategies. I've been called the secret weapon to some huge names in YouTube, have sold YouTube training all around the world and have published dozens of videos at YouTube that have made me exponentially more per view than some of the biggest names on Google's video platform. My experiences are yours with this book. Part 1 - Making YouTube Video It all starts with a strategic understanding of what is really needed to make great YouTube video that drives your audience to action. You might be surprised with what is needed - but will be empowered with the tech and tools that can bring you the results you are looking for. Curious about LIVE YouTube video? Yes, we cover that too. Part 2 - Publishing YouTube Video When your video is done, a strategic approach to publishing is needed so that your video can be seen by as many (of the right people) as is possible. Give YouTube what it is looking for - so that they will bring you the audience you are looking for. A key trick, seldom implemented, is getting your visitors to leave YouTube for sites external (and the profits that follow). We give you the best strategies to get your audience to do just that in this section. Part 3 - Marketing YouTube Video Once your video is live, you need to get it in front of as many (of the right) people as is possible leveraging everything YouTube (and other social media networks) has to offer. Learn the best strategies to marketing your YouTube video - to the right audience - so that you can see the views you are looking for (and that your videos deserve). Part 4 - Advanced YouTube Strategies It doesn't end with marketing. There are advanced YouTube strategies that you need to implement dealing with (YouTube approved) automation tools, YouTube advertising options, pay per view opportunities and more. Once you understand these advanced YouTube Strategies, you'll have options for a an even greater level of monetization - and a bigger audience (and subscriber pool). And More! The tech needed, your next steps, the podcasting connection and few surprises all close out the book. YouTube Strategies 2015 gives you the whole story - because you deserve it. Would You Like To Kw More? Start publishing YouTube videos that bring you the audience and the revenue you're looking for. Scroll to the top of the page and select the 'buy button' w!
- Author BiographyPaul Colligan helps others leverage technology to expand their reach (and revenue) with reduced stress and no drama. He does this with a lifestyle and business designed to answer the challenges and opportunities of today's ever-changing information economy. If you are looking for titles, he is a husband, father, 8-time best-selling author, podcaster, keynote speaker and CEO of Colligan.com. He lives in Portland, Oregon with his wife and daughters and enjoys theater, music, great food and travel. Paul believes in building systems and products that work for the user - not vice versa. With that focus, he has played a key role in the launch of dozens of successful web and internet products that have garnered tens of millions of visitors in traffic and dollars in revenue. Previous projects have included work with The Pulse Network, Traffic Geyser, Rubicon International, Piranha Marketing, Microsoft and Pearson Education. In addition, he's helped dozens of authors launch their books into best-sellers on Amazon, Podcasters to #1 at iTunes, and has been the secret weapon behind millions of video views at YouTube. Topics of passion include (but are not limited to): new media content creation, multicasting, product development, and lifestyle design. Paul's unique take on the internet can be seen, heard and read on web shows, including The Podcast Report; books, including the Kindle Bestsellers Cross Channel Social Media Marketing, How To Podcast 2015 and YouTube Strategies 2015; as well as several publications, both on and offline, as varied as the Huffington Post and The Net Effect. He is a popular speaker on internet technology topics and frequently speaks online, on the air and before audiences about his passions. He has presented at events around the world that which include BlogWorld and New Media Expo, The European Business Podcasting Summit, Google Tech Talks, Mac World, Social Media Success Summit, Inbound Marketing Summit, Social Media Marketing World and Microsoft Tech-Ed. If you are interested in his latest projects and/or thoughts on the industry that has been so good to him, there is plenty more to read, watch, and ponder at www.PaulColligan.com.
- Author(s)Paul Colligan
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.