All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's world, having a YouTube channel provides infinite opportunities to get ticed. A Youtuber is a member of a new generation of audiovisual creators who freely communicate their ideas and work. These creators publish anything from personal life experiences and fashion tips to humorous mologues or tricks to beat the latest video game. This book teaches readers how to produce videos as a means of attracting audiences and building relationships. It includes information about electronic equipment and how to use it.
- Author BiographyGabriel Jaraba teaches cyber-journalism and creation techniques and conducts research on the relationship between journalism and social media. He has worked for over 47 years as an editor, reporter, writer, designer, producer, editor in chief, and director for renowned publications such as El Periodico de Catalunya, TV3, Destino, Interviu, Guia del Ocio, and Primera Plana.
- Author(s)Gabriel Jaraba
- PublisherRedbook Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTaller de Comunicacion
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedbook Ediciones
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.