All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIs your inbox a mess? Are you being flooded by e-mails on a daily basis? Have you given up hope of ever getting control again? Do you feel stagnant, stuck in a rut, and ready for a change? Do you want the peace of mind that comes when you finally get control over your inbox? If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll never restore order! Is this positive for you?You've Got (Too Much) Mail! teaches you every step, including all the tips and tricks you've been too scared to try. This is a book of action and doesn't just tell you to try harder. Life rewards those who take matters into their own hands, and this book is where to start. You've Got (Too Much) Mail! is full of real-life examples, proven techniques of that have worked for thousands of people just like you. These methods are backed up countless research studies, all of which will arm you with a mindset primed for success and powerful, concrete email busting techniques. Easy-to-implement small changes and practical takeaways for immediate action.What happens if you igre your e-mails?How does mess impact your work? Why should you care about the flooding of your inbox? What does your e-mail chaos do to your state of mind? The truth about why you have a problem with keeping control How will you learn to get inbox control?How to get started? Find out what's holding you back Learn how to make small changes work for you Set daily quotas for work What happens when you don't let life pass you by?Never wonder what if you could be free of your overflowing inbox. Wake up every day kwing you have control of your e-mail and t the opposite! Inspire yourself and others to see your empty inbox. Give people the respect of getting a response to their e-mails in a timely fashion Find out how to let go of your fears and take flight towards peace and organization, period.Create the life you always wanted! Get You've Got (Too Much) Mail! today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top right of this page! P.S. You'll be able to tice a difference within 24 hours.
- Author BiographyChris A. Baird is the author of the bestselling PowerLists book series. Each PowerList book is designed to help you get more out of life. As an expert Data Analyst living in Norway, he researches proven methods for living life more effectively. These topics include: - Goal Setting - Habit Building/Breaking - Exercise - Travel - Sleep - Diet - E-mail management Chris has a passion for finding productivity tricks and exploring better ways of working towards goals. Each of the PowerLists books cover specific topics in a list format that is simple to apply to your life immediately. He earned a Bachelor of Science from the United States Air Force Academy and advanced degrees in Information Resource Management and Human Resource Administration. With decades of experience dealing with complex, simultaneous projects spanning military service as well as management, database development, and analysis in the oil and gas industry, Chris has a way of breaking down complex research and best practices into simple lists. Chris writes because he is excited about helping people make their goals a reality; he has seen far too many people frittering away their time and money because of unclear goals. In his spare time, Chris travels around Europe, takes photos, reads, and hikes around Norway with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Chris a Baird
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.