All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn a futuristic city, augmented reality Duels are all the rage. Duelists, using devices called D-Gazers, can interact with their environment and their opponents as never before. With more awesome monsters and unbelievable cards, the future of Yu-Gi-Oh! starts right here! The duel between Yagumo and Ryoga opens a door to ather world that pulls in Yuma and his friends. On the other side, they discover that Yagumo is planning to use a black hole to destroy Earth and the Astral World! Yagumo, Ryoga, Kaito and Yuma band together to stop Yagumo, but even their combined strength may t be eugh!
- Author BiographyArtist/author Kazuki Takahashi first tried to break into the manga business in 1982, but success eluded him until Yu-Gi-Oh! debuted in the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1996. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s themes of friendship and fighting, together with Takahashi's weird and imaginative monsters, soon became enormously successful, spawning a real-world card game, video games, and three anime series (two Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). A lifelong gamer, Takahashi enjoys Shogi (Japanese chess), Mahjong, card games, and tabletop RPGs, among other games.
- Author(s)Shin Yoshida
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleYu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Naohito Miyoshi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.