All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionYuma finds out that the only way to help his brother return to rmal is to collect all one hundred Numbers Cards. The power these cards give to the Duelist who wields them is immense, and many other Duelists are seeking them. Yuma must face these 'Numbers Hunters,' starting with the mysterious Kaito...
- Author BiographyArtist/author Kazuki Takahashi first tried to break into the manga business in 1982, but success eluded him until Yu-Gi-Oh! debuted in the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1996. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s themes of friendship and fighting, together with Takahashi's weird and imaginative monsters, soon became enormously successful, spawning a real-world card game, video games, and three anime series (two Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). A lifelong gamer, Takahashi enjoys Shogi (Japanese chess), Mahjong, card games, and tabletop RPGs, among other games.
- Author(s)Kazuki Takahashi,Shin Yoshida
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleYu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Naohito Miyoshi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.