All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTruly unique collection of over 190 recipes from the Yucatan region of Mexico, garnered from home kitchens and comedores of rural market towns. The author seeks the out-of-the-way eating establishments, and gives us an inside look into a variety of kitchens from Mayan families and ladi fisherman to American expatriates.
- Author BiographyLyman Morton lives in El Segundo, California.
- Author(s)Lyman Morton
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press (Red Crane Books)
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press (Red Crane Books)
- Content Note12 colour photos & 1 map
- Weight506 g
- Width230 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.