All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun, action-packed, super-sized, seriously gross series by the bestselling author of the Freaky series- Susan Berran. So you want to kw why boogas are really green? And can you put all of that awesomely gross sweat, slime and garbage that you've saved-up between your toes for six months, you kw toe jam, on toast for breakfast? Well how would I kw?! Geez, do I look like some sort of humongous computer square-head with GOOGLE written across my face!? But I can tell you why I reckon st is green and other totally useless and crappy information like that. And take ather totally twisted and disgusting adventure of the gross kind to discover the weird secret of the Birthday Barf! Yep, so if you want the real info dont bother asking me ...I wouldnt have a clue!
- Author BiographyBethanga. Vic. Susan Berran is a successful children's illustrator and author who loves encouraging kids to read and write. Her books are packed with plenty of fun, action and 'gross stuff' - the perfect formula to get kids laughing and reading. She is a passionate advocate for children's literacy and has a long association with various writer festivals and development programs. Her upbeat and interactive style makes her an extremely popular and in-demand author on the school book promotion circuit.
- Author(s)Susan Berran
- PublisherBig Sky Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNewport, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBig Sky Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.