All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYukichi Fukuzawa was one of the most effective business entrepreneurs in early modern Japan. He was the inspiration of the Yokohama Specie Bank, without which the Japanese could t have set up a sound banking system. He instigated the bookstore chain Maruzen. He was adviser to the newly founded shipbuilding and mining Mitsubishi and helped drag the old established House of Mitsui into the modern age. It is surprise that Fukuzawa is featured on the Japanese [yen]10000 bank te.
- Author BiographyNORIO TAMAKI is Professor of Japan's Economic, Social and Banking History at Keio University.
- Author(s)Norio Tamaki
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.