All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a series of books of a young man's adventures and stories as he goes through life, each book contains a cooking recipe that will introduce the young readers to the joy of cooking a real meal. Giving them a sense of pride and accomplishment as their families will sit down to enjoy a family meal that they put together. In this book we tell a very interesting and intriguing story as Yuloque T. Karr explains how he got such an unique and unusual name. You will meet his younger brother, Joshua, that is also his best friend, his father that has an unusual sense of humor and his mother who was born in the Philippines. Yuloque and Joshua are encouraged by their parents to dream of all the things they want in life, and then are put on the path to see if that is a dream they really wish to have. One of Yuloque's many dream's is to become a great chef, to show the world his talent as an artist, and to tell stories for others to enjoy. That is how this series got started. Yuloque's father became the family cook at age 9 so like in his footsteps Yuloque started cooking then too. With Yuloque's passion for drawing and storytelling it just seemed natural for a father and son project to start writing these books.
- Author BiographyYuloque Timothy Karr was born in 2003, he is the first son and second child in his family. At the age of three he started a traveling game with his family where each member got to say only one sentence of a story. Then it would continue until the story came to a happily ever after. At age five he started writing poems, then songs and later stories. He has an imagination that delighted the entire family. Yuloque has always wanted to help in the kitchen ever since he could crawl. When he was 8 he was tall enough to reach the stove so he learned cooking eggs, toast, grilled cheese sandwiches. When he got to be nine his dad started teaching him how to cook full meals. Looking for father and son things to do Yuloque asked if they could write a cookbook together and that is how this series got started.
- Author(s)Kelly Karr,Yuloque Karr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Yuloque Karr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.23New
- AU $14.76New
- AU $23.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $31.51
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $30.46
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.01
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $36.30
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $44.34Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.