Yumuniverse: Infinite Possibilities for a Gluten-Free, Plant-Powerful, Whole-Food Lifestyle by Heather Crosby (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.45+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $27.56Was:AU $39.99Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 150 plant-based, gluten-free, soy-free recipes! No matter where you land on the diet spectrum, more whole, plant-based foods can enrich your life and improve your health. If you're transitioning to a plant-based diet or you just want some ideas for preparing scrumptious veggie dishes, Heather Crosby provides a step-by-step guide to simply adding more delicious, health-boosting meals to your existing routine, whether you're a meat-eater or a vegan. YumUniverse: Infinite Possibilities for a Gluten-Free, Plant-Powerful, Whole-Food Lifestyle offers a creative collection of more than 150 craveable recipes without meat, dairy, gluten, or soy. But this is more than just a cookbook--it's a treasure chest that will help you build health-promoting habits and recipes of your own for a lifetime. As a former veggie-phobe, Heather kws firsthand how overwhelming yet rewarding the transition toward a plant-powerful diet can be, so she offers expert advice for folks seeking to adopt and maintain a whole-food approach to what they eat. Fans of YumUniverse.com, Heather's inspirational food website, and new readers alike will discover recipe goodness like her Fig & Caramelized Onion Tart and Almond-Cardamom Cream Chia Pudding with Fresh Berries, as well as divine desserts like Mexican Unfried Ice Cream and Chocolate & Salted Caramel Stack Cake. A plant-powerful, gluten-free lifestyle is delicious and doable. So, say goodbye to the dieting roller coaster and embrace a long-term wellness adventure with tasty, healthy, plant-inspired cuisine.
- Author BiographyHeather Crosby is a T. Colin Campbell Foundation certified plant-powerful wellness coach who has developed a unique and well-loved collection of over 500 gluten-free, plant-based recipes on her popular website YumUniverse.com. In an effort to kick medication and heal naturally from disease, she's been fine-tuning the maintenance of this lifestyle for almost a decade, and sharing what she's learned for years with thousands of folks all over the world. She's not interested in labeling you. Instead, she's dedicated to helping folks incorporate more health-boosting whole, plant-based foods into their lives so we can all say goodbye to dieting and hello to building a healthful, inspired lifestyle for the long haul.
- Author(s)Heather Crosby
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight785 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byBrendan Brazier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.