ZBrush Characters and Creatures by Mariano Steiner, Mathieu Aerni, Kurt Papstein (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 15 Feb
- AU $85.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZBrush is a powerful program offering digital artists of all levels intuitive and inspiring workflow solutions for 3D models and 2D images. Following in the success of ZBrush Character Sculpting: Volume 1, this new title focuses on the design and creation of a variety of character and creature sculpts by world-class artists including Maria Steiner, Mathieu Aerni, and Caio Cesar. Aimed at aspiring and veteran modelers alike, topics covered by the panel of industry experts include alien concepts, quadruped designs, and inventive creatures, while a collection of speed-sculpting tutorials offer fantastic insight into working quickly with this revolutionary sculpting software. The tutorials in this book will reveal workflows used in ZBrush 4, with the tools and methods taught compatible with Release 7. While the artists featured in this book have sculpted using various releases of ZBrush 4, all the features in 4R6 and before continue to work in 4R7 - that's the beauty of ZBrush, after all!
- Author BiographyKurt Papstein Kurt's passion lies in creating compelling characters and creatures. For the last 5 years, he has worked as a sculptor, concept designer, and teacher creating new and exciting monsters for film and games. Maarten Verhoeven Maarten is a 3D sculpting and design artist with a passion for anatomy, film and monsters. He has worked for Hasbro Toys and on films including G.I. Joe and Iron Man. 3DTotal Publishing 3DTotal was founded in 1999 as a simple 3D resource website. Over the last decade the site has evolved into one of the premier CG art websites in the world, offering a variety of training products, an inspirational gallery, a free texture library and hundreds of free tutorials on a variety of subjects. In 2006, 3DTotal entered into partnership with Focal Press and launched the popular book series Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques. The premise for these books was to provide high quality content that would inspire and educate the next generation of digital artists. Featuring the work of top industry professionals, detailed tutorials and image breakdowns, these series have become firmly established as indispensible resources for any digital artist. After five successful years working with Focal Press, 3DTotal Publishing was launched in early 2010. As well as self-publishing the next volumes in the pre-existing Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques series, 3DTotal Publishing has launched a number of new titles including: The Art of Atomhawk Design: Volume 1, Photoshop for 3D Artists: Volume 1 and Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop.
- Author(s)Kurt Papstein,Mariano Steiner,Mathieu Aerni
- Publisher3DTotal Publishing
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint3DTotal Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W illustrations
- Weight1142 g
- Width241 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited by3DTotal Team
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.